1. Order Information and Acknowledgements: We will acknowledge all orders by email or fax. If you have not received an order acknowledgement within 24 hours please contact the factory. Orders will be produced as acknowledged and it is the re-sponsibility of the customer to review the acknowledgement for corrections or changes prior to production. Use the acknowledgement form to email back any changes or corrections. Cancellation Charges: $40(z) plus cost of all work in progress up to that point. If payment has been received, we will refund the difference. Change to Order: Any and all changes must be made in writing. Changes received after the order is confirmed cannot be guaranteed. For Exact Repeat Orders: You must specify previous purchase order number . Some reorder set-ups may be higher. Phone Orders: Will NOT be accepted. All orders must be in writing. *Special Occasion Dates/In-Hands Date: If an order MUST be received by a specific date, the date must be clearly marked on the Purchase Order as an “in-hands date.” In addition to the in-hands date, you must also include the method of shipment to be used to insure delivery. We cannot guarantee delivery after an order has left our docks. If a delivery date cannot be met, we will notify you.
2. Pricing/Quotes Our Website Pricing Supersedes All Other Pricing. Catalog Pricing: Published prices are subject to change without notice. Combined Quantity Pricing: Not Available. Pricing from Other Sources: We are not liable for pricing in publications, on websites or from other sources that may be different than our established pricing shown on our website. Orders will be priced, at our current price, at the time an order is received at our office. Pricing on our website supersedes any previous printed pricing and is subject to change without prior notification. Custom Quotes: As a manufacturer, we are able to modify existing products or create new products. Contact factory for ideas and pricing. Intermediate Quantities:
If quantity ordered is between catalog quantities, your order will be billed at the lower quantity price (e.g., if you order 600 pieces, you will be charged the 500 piece price). Large Quantity Pricing: Contact factory for pricing. Exact Quantity: $42(R) per order. Less Than Minimum Orders (LTM): $50(V). Order must be at least half of minimum quantity and EQP would then not apply. Blank Goods: Blank orders will be priced at end quantity less 5% (blank EOS™ or Softlips® are column price). Must order at least half of the minimum quantity or an additional charge of $17(r) will be incurred. If Blank Goods require an ingredient label be applied, they will be billed at EQP unless otherwise noted Exception: Cotton Candy - There are no less than minimum quantity orders available on this item. Items that require an ingredient label be applied and/or shrink banded require 5 Day production time. Some items require longer production time than others.
3. Production Time Standard Production Time: Most catalog quantity products are produced in approximately 3-5 business days after receipt of order and final art approval. Customer must have established good credit or provide credit card information when order is placed and useable art has been received and/or approval of artwork, Standard production time is based on our regular methods of decoration for catalog quantity orders. Some orders may require additional production time (e.g., large quantity orders, multiple color imprints, additional location imprints, special packaging, etc.). Refer to individual product pages for exceptions. Production time is subject to inventory availability. Rush Service: Rush service is available, please contact factory or see website for availability and there is a Minimum of $40.00 on all rush orders.
4. Artwork Specifications: When emailing in art please be sure to include your PO# in the subject line. Refer to inside back cover. Art Charges: Non camera ready art billed at $75(z) per hour. We will proceed and bill for art charges of $75(z) or less. For charges over $75(z), we will call for approval.
5. Ink Colors: Standard colors: Available at no additional charge (standard colors are listed on inside back cover). PMS Color Match: Add $25(v) per color, per order. Due to variations in inks and materials, we cannot guarantee exact color matches.
6. Set-Up Charges: Set-up charges vary by product: see individual products for set-up charge(s) and reorder set-ups, exact Repeat Order. You must specify previous purchase order number and factory invoice number. Some reorder set-ups may be higher.
7. Change of Copy/Ink Color Change of Copy: $50(v) for Screen Printed and Digital Label items. Heat Transfer is $100(v). 4 Color Direct Imprint $60.00 (v) Change of Ink: $20(v) per color for Screen Printed and Digital Label items. Change of Scent/Flavor: $20(v) per change for Digital Label items.
8. Additional Location Imprints: Additional imprint locations, when possible, will be charged at 120% of the additional color running charge for the first color and each subsequent color will be charged at the additional color charge plus set-up charges. Contact Factory for exact charges. Run charges are based on quantity of item ordered.
9. Emailed Proof: If factory does any designing or changing of original art submitted a fax or email proof will automatically be sent at no charge for approval. This will include one revision. Additional proofs (unless Webb has made an error) will be billed at $10(z) each. If no paper proof has been requested, one will not be sent. Orders over $1000 or 1,000 pieces require a paper proof approval. Production time starts after requested/required proof approval has been received by factory. Speculative/Pre-Production Proof: $30(v) plus set ups, cost of product, additional colors, PMS match charges, shipping and any art charges incurred. Pre-production proofs will be shipped via UPS Overnight Service to the distributor unless otherwise specified. “Spec Sample” orders that develop into orders within 30 days of the sample shipping, with no changes, will not be charged set-up charges on that first order. All charges are non-rebatable. Orders that are placed within 30 days of a spec sample shipping that are Over $250.00z we will credit the charge of the spec sample charge. They will also not be charged a reorder setup on this order(must be exact reorder of art off of spec).
10. Overruns/Underruns: Due to nature of custom printing, we reserve the right to ship 5% over or under the amount ordered and bill accordingly. For Exact Quantity Shipments: Add $42(R).
11. Shipping: All orders are shipped FOB Minnesota ZIP 55121. Contact factory for shipping estimate. Shipping cost is billed and added to invoice. Orders are normally sent UPS ground, unless otherwise noted. There is a 3.00z charge per box for all shipments. *** Merchandise becomes property of buyer once goods leave factory and are shipped at buyer’s risk. *** If requested on purchase order, packages will be insured and buyer charged accordingly. If a specific shipping method is not noted on a purchase order, we reserve the right to ship any method necessary to meet the “in-hands date”. Customer may NOT be notified in advance. All shipping changes must be submitted in writing and be received 1 business day prior to ship date. Domestic Drop Shipments: When the total order is shipped at one time to multiple destinations, 1-10 drops are $10.00(Z)each, (11+ drops contact factory for quote)each charge will be added for each destination, after the first. International Drop Ships will incur a $20(z) charge for each destination. Drop Shipment addresses MUST be received a minimum of 3 business days prior to shipping and must be in an excel format. International Shipping: any orders that are shipping out of the country will have the $25.00z shipping charge as well as we will need a shipper number to ship on and bill all charges of that shipment to that specific number. If you do not have a shipper # we can ship on ours, however we will need something in writing from you stating that if there are charges that are billed from UPS after the fact that you will accept those charges if we need to bill after the order has been originally invoiced
12. Damage Claims: Claims for damage in transit must be reported to carrier at time of delivery and damaged boxes must be held for investigation.
13. Payment/Terms: If this is your first order with us, or you have not ordered from us in the last 2 years OUR Credit Application must be completed and faxed to us. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Terms: Past due Accounts will be charged an accounting fee of 1-1/2% per month on unpaid balance(s). New customers, customers with delinquent accounts or Large Quantity and Overseas orders may have to pre-pay before acceptance of the order. Orders will be placed on hold until payment has been recieved. If you have any questions or you would like a credit ap-plication faxed or emailed to you please contact our credit department.
14. Liability/Warranty Liability: Sellers liability is limited to credit or replacement of any portion of a shipment and shall in no case exceed the amount charged for goods. Warranty: No warranties are expressed or implied by seller concerning the marketabil-ity or suitability of its products for any speci?c use or purpose.
15. Return Policy: Any request for return of product or other concerns must be regis-tered within 30 days from initial shipment date. Goods may not be returned to factory without prior authorization. Contact factory for Return Authorization Number. Unauthorized returns will be refused and returned to sender at their expense. Returned goods may be subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee. Samples are NOT Returnable.
16. Samples: Samples are shipped by end of the next business day and are NOT RE-TURNABLE. All samples are billed at end quantity less 10% plus freight with the exception of EOS products and other custom items. EOS™ & Softlips® products are billed at $3.00(z). Sample quantities may be limited.
17. Distributor Self Promos: Distributor self-promos are billed at EQP less 20% and include the ?rst set up, valued up to $60(v). Domestic orders only and must meet cata-log order minimum. Some exclusions may apply. Contact factory for details.
18. Co-op Programs: Contact factory for information and pricing. Co-ops must be pre-approved. Each purchase order must specify co-op program and co-op number when submitted. Coupons or special discounts do not apply to co-op orders.
19. Right to Promotion: Unless speci?ed in writing at time order is placed, we reserve the right to use any item we produce for display and promotion. Illustrations of logos, trademarks or designs on products in this catalog do not necessarily imply endorse-ment of our products. They merely indicate our decorating capabilities.
20. Trademarks & Copyrights: It is assumed by factory that artwork submitted for printing is being used in full compliance with all applicable laws regarding its usage. Customer agrees to assume any liability resulting from claims against us for service marks, infringements of trademarks, copyrights, patents and personal rights.
21. Union Bug: Not Available.
22. Product Disclaimer: Due to manufacturing improvements and die lots, the sup-plier may make changes to products shown in this catalog without prior notification to customer. Changes made will not affect the quality of product. Imprint areas and product sizes are approximate and may vary from what is shown in the catalog. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors, layout error or misinformation, omissions, technical inaccuracies or other errors contained in this catalog.
23. HOT WEATHER SHIPPING: Between the months of April-September we recom-mend chocolate, breath strips and heat sensitive items be shipped in an insulated carton with cold packs. This adds $25 (v) per carton. Your order quantity will determine how many insulated cartons containers will be needed for each order and we will let you know on the invoice. Factory is not responsible for shipping costs. We can ship ground to any location within two days shipping from zip code 55121. Any other loca-tion will require 2-Day air shipment via FedEx or UPS to insure melting does not occur.